6h videos + PDF Slides.
All video-case histories recorded during ADworld Experience 2017 on April 14. Here is the full list:
- Search term-based strategies for Google Shopping (David Walker);
- A guide to Doubleclick survival & optimization (Kristina Baus);
- AdWords for lazy guys (Till Mueller);
- Writing your Ads using reviews (Markéta Kabátová);
- Using paid media to fuel a product launch (Jeff Sauer);
- Getting started with voice search (Purna Virji);
- Landing Pages & First Dates (Karl Gilis);
- Measuring the brand lift of targeted You Tube campaigns (Ted Kozlowski);
- Smart attribution is possible, if you know how to do it (Russell McAthy);
- A/B-testing: Better results faster (John Ekman);
- 2 real Amazon Sponsored Products cases (Tara Johnson).
Satisfied or Retrained
If for any reason you do not like one of the ADworld Experience videos, we’ll give you the option to change it with one or more other videos of the same value.
Quality of Contents
All speakers are chosen carefully among the best PPC professionals in the world and these videos are recorded exclusively for ADworld Experience (2017 speakers list).
High Quality Audio-Video & Slides
All our videos are shot in high quality with the main focus on the slides, which are also provided in downloadable PDF format (look at some examples).
Safe Transactions & Privacy