More than 20 hours of videos + PDF slides
All videos of the advanced workshops & seminars (about 1.5h each) and PPC case stories (30 minutes each) of the international session of ADworld Experience presented on October 14 and 15, 2021.
Advanced PPC Courses
- Frederick Vallaeys (Optmyzr) > When PPC automation is really worth it
- Speaker + PPC specialist panel > Live analysis of participants’ GoogleAds campaigns
- Susan Wenograd > Handling creative analysis in Facebook Ads
- Emanuele Maragno (Ecom House) > Facebook Ads Masterclass
- Lars Maat (Maatwerk) > Google Analytics 4 Masterclass
PPC Real Cases
- Reach new heights on Amazon with Product Profit Optimization (Neza Skorc)
- Export your e-commerce – How to grow in new Countries (Sergejs Volvenkins)
- FB Ads Creative organization: before & after (Susan Wenograd)
- Facebook Ads 4WD (Uros Djunisijevic)
- Using gif marketing for lead generation and recruitment (Jordi Damen)
- How Value Rules Drove More Sales (Frederick Vallaeys)
- Copywriting with AI: how creative can machines really be? (Wijnand Meijer)
- Optimizing Smart Shopping using profit margins (Justin Seibert)
- Non-shopping feed: how to leverage product data beyond Google Shopping (Micky Mereu)
- Scaling Facebook Ads to $5M/Month (Emanuele Maragno)
- Scaling Facebook Ads with Advertorials (Arnas Klasauskas)
- Using SEO to get the most of PPC budget (Lara Massmann)
- Round Table ENG and prizegiving PPC Caesars Award 2021
Video preview of the final round table
Satisfied or Re-trained
If for any reason you do not like one of the ADworld Experience videos, we’ll give you the option to change it with one or more other videos of the same value.
Quality of Contents
All speakers are chosen carefully among the best PPC professionals in the world and these videos are recorded exclusively for ADworld Experience.
High Quality Audio-Video & Slides
All our videos are shot in high quality with the main focus on the slides, which are also provided in downloadable PDF format.
Safe Transactions & Privacy
There are no reviews yet.