Video 45m + PDF slides
Advanced Ecommerce PPC: Integrations with Data for Growth
This fast-paced session is designed for ecommerce advertisers who are already running successful campaigns, and want to take them to the next level. It will focus on how to grow accounts beyond their presupposed limits. What do we mean by integration? All data sources, combined as best as possible, will contribute to a singular campaign which will drive high revenue growth – sustainability.
It spans Paid Search & Shopping, Display Advertising, and Paid Social. Amongst other tips and tricks, you will learn about:
- The three key types of campaign optimisation: for Google, for Customers, and for the Business – and why these aren’t always aligned;
- How feed-based campaigns are definitely not just for Shopping campaigns, but also Search, Display and Social;
- Why your ROAS bidding strategies or tools are flawed (without introducing contextual feeds);
- The best ways to involve other business stakeholders for maximum effect, with minimum hassle – get other teams involved!
- A fully integrated approach, including SERP layout tracking, 3rd party data sources, and some advanced audience targeting methods.
Liam is the Head of PPC at UK-based digital agency “Impression”, where he leads a team of 8 pay-per-click experts, across paid search, display and paid social channels. The team was recently voted Best Small PPC Agency at the 2017 European Search Awards. Liam prides himself on taking an innovative, data-driven approach to PPC, with a particular focus on ecommerce. He is also an accomplished and energetic speaker, speaking at events nationally and internationally.
Satisfied or Re-trained
If for any reason you do not like one of the ADworld Experience videos, we’ll give you the option to change it with one or more other videos of the same value.
Quality of Contents
All speakers are chosen carefully among the best PPC professionals in the world and these videos are recorded exclusively for ADworld Experience (2018 speakers).
High Quality Audio-Video & Slides
All our videos are shot in high quality with the main focus on the slides, which are also provided in downloadable PDF format.
Safe Transactions & Privacy